Firearms|Shotguns A year ago Savage Arms released the Renegauge Shotgun to market. Now, the firearm manufacturer has released a competition version of the successful shotgun. The new competition shotgun comes […]
A year ago Savage Arms released the Renegauge Shotgun to market. Now, the firearm manufacturer has released a competition version of the successful shotgun. The new competition shotgun comes in a distinctive red and black color scheme. The barrel is finished in a black Melonite finish. While the receiver, magazine tube, and extended Skeet2 Light Modified choke is finished in a red Cerakote.
The Renegauge competition version features: their patented D.R.I.V. gas system, an extended magazine tube (9+1), Hi-Viz Tri-Comp Front Sight, and chrome internal parts.
Below, is Savage Arms product announcement for the Renegauge Competition shotgun.
The Award-Winning and American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi-automatic shotguns. The Renegauge can handle the hottest high-brass and the mildest low-recoil shells with the same dependability. The patented D.R.I.V. (Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a lightning fast cyclic rate for dependably fast split times. The Renegauge has been designed to fit almost any shooter. Everything from length-of-pull to comb height and drop at the heel can be adjusted to fit.
• D.R.I.V. gas system
• Extended Magazine Tube (9+1)
• Matte black adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop & cast
• One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
• Chrome plated reciprocating components
• Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
• Fluted barrel with melonite finish
• Carbon steel ventilated rib with red Hi-Viz® Tri-Comp Front Sight
• Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
• Oversized controls
• Extended Skeet2 Light Mod. Choke (.015”) (Beretta/Benelli)
• Red Cerakote Receiver, Extended Magazine Tube, and Extended Choke.
The new Renegauge Competition retails at $1,959 MSRP.
What do you think about Savage’s new shotgun and color scheme? Let us know in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.