Firearms|Firearm Accessories Howard Leight is known for making budget friendly hearing protection at a good price and build quality. Now, the company is introducing their very own in-ear electronic hearing […]
Howard Leight is known for making budget friendly hearing protection at a good price and build quality. Now, the company is introducing their very own in-ear electronic hearing protection under their Impact Sport brand.
The new Impact Sport hearing protection will feature a single cord that acts as a retention strap for the earbuds. The earbuds features: a noise Reduction rating of 29dB, 200 Mah lithium battery, Bluetooth, and volume control. The earbuds reduce sounds over 85 dB. The new earbuds will have two models. One that is Bluetooth enabled and a standard version with no Bluetooth.
Below, is the specs from the Impact Sports in-ear hearing protection.
• Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 29dB
• Separate Hear-Through volume control
• Realistic, natural Hear-Through functions with analog circuitry
• 9mm dynamic range speaker
• 2x omni-direction in-ear microphones
• Device actively listens and automatically stops amplification when loud impulse sounds exceed 85dB (when operated in power-on/default setting)
• 8 different volume override increments to optimize hearing in the field by providing up to 6X sound enhancement
• Run time up to 50 working hours per charge
• 2-hour charging time
• USB-C charging port and cable included
• 200 mAh lithium battery
• Flexible, moldable ear hooks for all-day comfort
• Convenient, compact carry case
• 3 pairs of foam ear tips (small, medium, large)
• Stealthy, OD Green color
The new earbuds by Howard Leight are available now. The Bluetooth model is available for $165 and the standard at $120 MSRP.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.