Firearms|Rifles Maxim Defense is known for producing personal defense weapons (PDW) for the military, law enforcement, and civilian markets. The PDX is a compact rifle that allow for easy concealment […]
Maxim Defense is known for producing personal defense weapons (PDW) for the military, law enforcement, and civilian markets. The PDX is a compact rifle that allow for easy concealment and storage yet still packs a formidable punch. Now, Maxim Defense has released their popular PDX in Urban Grey. The new rifle will be available in multiple calibers including: .300 BLK, 5.56, and 7.62x39mm.
Below, is the product description and specs of the new Urban Grey PDX.
Born from the SOCOM PDW solicitation, the NEW Maxim Defense PDX™ is designed to handle the fierce demands of the Tier 1 community. The PDX™ dominates close quarter encounters and achieves maximum energy on target. At just 18.75” in overall length, the PDX™ delivers groundbreaking power and performance in a sub compact platform.
At the heart of the PDX™ is our newly developed Maxim SCW™ stock system. This patent-pending system cuts down the length of the stock to 4”. The integrated BCG with interchangeable buffer weights gives you maximum performance and versatility without sacrificing form and functionality.
The PDX™ is also equipped with newly invented Maxim HATEBRAKE™ muzzle booster. This patent-pending device significantly reduces recoil, decreases the flash signature, pushes gasses and concussion wave downrange away from the operator and improves overall performance in short barrel pistols and rifles.
• HATEBRAKE™ installed under handguard
•2 MOA accurate
• M-Slot compatible handguard
• Military grade materials [17-4 Stainless Steel, 7075 and 6061 Aluminum]
• SCW buffer-carrier
• HK height rail for a more rigid upper receiver
• Optimized Personal Defense Weapon.
• Increased reliability due to included •HATEBRAKE™
• Optimized for low flash signature
• Military tested Rapid Deploying PDW stock
• CALIBERS 5.56 NATO, .300 BLK, 7.62x39mm
• BARREL LENGTH 5.5” / 139.7 mm
• MUZZLE VELOCITY 5.56 NATO, 62gr: 1965 FPS avg. 7.62×39, 124gr: 1675 FPS avg.
• FINISH Urban Grey Hard Anodizing
• OVERALL LENGTH 18.75” / 476.25 mm
• WEIGHT (EMPTY) 5.9 lbs / 2.68 kg
• MUZZLE DEVICE Maxim Defense HATEBRAKE™ Muzzle Booster
• CONFIGURATIONS SCW™ stock system, SCW Pistol
• TRIGGER ALG Combat Trigger (ACT)
• Magazines: Each PDX ships with one 20rd magazine (7.62x39mm 20rd CPD mags, 5.56NATO 20rd DHL, .300BLK 20rd Lancer Systems)
The new Maxim Defense PDX retails for $2,065 MSRP. To find out more head over to Maxim Defense website.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.