Firearms|Handguns Nighthawk Custom is well known for crafting, building, and producing high quality 1911 pistols for the discerning shooter. Their gunsmith’s attention to detail and craftsmanship put into each 1911 […]
Nighthawk Custom is well known for crafting, building, and producing high quality 1911 pistols for the discerning shooter. Their gunsmith’s attention to detail and craftsmanship put into each 1911 is absolutely remarkable. Recently, Nighthawk Custom announced the release of their new Treasurer 1911. The Treasurer 1911 is an officer framed 1911 chambered in 9mm. The pistol features a 3.8” match grade barrel, Railscale Ascend G10 grips, and a DLC finish with a Gold nitride barrel.
Below, is the product introduction, features, and specs of Nighthawk’s Treasurer 1911.
Nighthawk Treasurer 1911
Introducing the all-new Nighthawk Custom Treasurer, which is the fourth installment in the Boardroom Series family. The Treasurer is a 9mm pistol built on an officer frame and features a 3.8” bull barrel. The heavy angle cuts in the slide aid in faster cycling while the windows show off the Gold Titanium Nitride crowned barrel. This pistol has a Heinie Black Ledge rear sight, a 14k gold bead front sight, and a one-piece magwell. A durable DLC finish will keep the Treasurer looking new for years of concealed carry. The Railscales custom grips top the pistol off with a cool look and just the perfect texture.
• Finish: DLC with Gold Titanium Nitride Barrel
• Forged Commander size frame and 3.8″ barrel
• Match grade 9mm barrel
• Heinie Ledge solid black rear sight
• 14K solid gold bead front sight
• One-piece mainspring housing/magwell
• Railscale Ascend G10 grips
• Heavy angle, slide-lightening cuts
• 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
• Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
• Crowned barrel flush with bushing
• Checkered recoil spring plug
• Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
• Ultra hi-cut front strap
• Frame Size: Officer
• Caliber: 9mm
• Light Rail: No
• Safety: Single
• Height: 5.2”
• Overall Length: 7.01”
• Pistol Width: 1.20″
• Slide Width: 0.92″
• Grip Thickness: Regular
• Weight Empty: 34.7 Oz
• Sight Radius: 5.40″
• Barrel Length: 3.8″
• Magazine Capacity: 8
• Rear Sight: Heinie Black Ledge
• Front Sight: Gold Bead
• Finish: DLC
• Firing Pin Size: .38 SUPER
• Firing Pin Material: Stainless Steel
The new Treasurer 1911 from Nighthawk Custom’s sells for $4,599 MSRP. To find out more about the Treasurer and Nighthawk’s other 1911s, click here.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.