A couple of weeks ago Agency Arms and Sage Dynamics teamed up to design, develop, and release a new lineup of signature series of Sage Dynamic pistols. The new Sage Dynamic signature pistols come in two variants: V1 and V2. Both Sage pistols are based on consumer supplied G45 and G19X.
Recently, Agency Arms and Sage Dynamics teamed up to design, develop, and release a new lineup of signature series of Sage Dynamic pistols. The new Sage Dynamic signature pistols come in two variants: V1 and V2. Both Sage pistols are based on consumer supplied G45 and G19X. The new signature series for Sage will feature patented Agency Arms NOC system.
The V1 features: enhanced front and rear slide serrations, stippling of the frame, Agency Optic System, Midline barrel and comp coated in DLC, proprietary guide rod in Rose Gold, gunsmith fitted trigger group, and laser engraved Sage Dynamic logo on Slide.
Below is the complete feature list for the Sage Dynamic V1 Build.
• AOS (Agency Optic System) modular optic system standard
• User selects desired plate
• Optimized for 124gr and 124gr +P ammunition but will run 115gr as well.
• Utilizes a unique comp available only on Sage edition guns
• Mid line barrel and comp coated in Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
• Proprietary guide rod coated in Rose Gold PVD
• Aggressive stipple pattern
• Gunsmith fitted trigger group
• Initial offerings are in black DL (Diamond Like Coating), OD Green, and MC-Black.
• Red/Black (Sage Dynamics) patch version also available
• Laser Engraved Sage Dynamics logo on top of slide
The V2 features all the same of the V1 with added enhancements. The additional features of the V2 are: enhanced “DNA Collectors” in the rear and aggressive compound front slide serrations, top serrations for improved front slide manipulation, Premier Midline Barrel and Comp coated in DLC, 2-tone Cerakote (on Cerakote model) and stipple (on OD Green and Multicam versions), engraved Sage Dynamics logo on left and right of slide.
Below is the feature list for the Sage Dynamic V2 build.
• Enhanced “DNA Collectors” in the rear and aggressive front compound serrations
• Top serrations for improved front-of-slide manipulation
• Premier Midline barrel and comp coated in Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
• 2-Tone Cerakote (on Cerakote models)
• 2-Tone stipple on OD Green and MultiCam black versions
• Laser engraved Sage Dynamics logo on left and right side
The base price for the Sage Dynamic Signature series G45 is $1,650 and the base price for the G19X is $1,790. That is before you add any additional customizations to the pistols.
What do you think of the collaboration between Agency Arms and Sage Dynamic? What do you think of the price? Let us know what you think.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and have a great day.