Firearms|Handguns In early January, Federal announced 30 Super Carry to the market. It is smaller than 9mm but, bigger than .380. Which allows for two extra rounds in a standard […]
In early January, Federal announced 30 Super Carry to the market. It is smaller than 9mm but, bigger than .380. Which allows for two extra rounds in a standard 9mm magazine. After, its release the new ammunition garnered a lot of attention from the community wanting to know more about this round and it’s capabilities. Smith & Wesson (S&W) would be one of the first firearm manufacturers to make handguns chambered in the new round. This week S&W introduced the 30 Super Carry Shield EZ to market.
The Shield EZ is one of S&W’s most popular lineup of handguns. These handguns are popular due to the fact they are: easy-to-rack, easy-to-load, and easy to shoot. This EZ series is popular among people who lack strong hands or have limited hand mobility. Now, it is one of the first handguns available in the new 30 Super Carry by Federal.
Below, is the product description and specs for the new S&W 30 Super Carry Shield EZ.
S&W 30 Super Carry Shield EZ
The Shield™ EZ® name says it all – easy-to-rack, easy-to-load, and easy to shoot, in a perfect size for nightstand, concealed carry or a day at the range.
• Easy to rack slide
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible reset
• Includes 2 easy-to-load magazines
• Grip safety
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight
• Disassembles without pulling trigger
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI)
• Picatinny-style rail
• Perfect size for nightstand, carry or a day at the range
• Reversible magazine release
• Optimal 18º grip angle for natural point of aim
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant ﬁnish
• SKU: 13459
• Model: S&W® SHIELD™ EZ® 30 Super Carry
• Caliber: 30 Super Carry
• Capacity: 10+1
• Optics: No
• Length: 6.8
• Front Sight: Metal White Dot
• Rear Sight: Metal White 2-Dot
• Action: Internal Hammer Fired
• Grip: Polymer
• Barrel Material: Stainless Steel with Armornite® Finish
• Slide Material: Stainless Steel with Armornite® Finish
• Frame Material: Polymer
• Slide Finish: Matte Black
• Frame Finish: Matte Black
• Barrel Length: 3.675″ (9.3 cm)
• Weight: 21.6 oz.
The new S&W 30 Super Carry Shield EZ is available now for purchase. The new 30 Super Carry will retail for $521 MSRP, according to S&W’s website.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.