Noveske is a well-known rifle manufacturer within the firearms industry. It carries a legacy of building premium, rugged, and reliable ARs for the end user. To have a premium rifle experience that Noveske provides comes at a hefty price tag. With its newest rifle series, the company seeks to change that. Noveske is proud to introduce a new budget-friendly version of their rifles, meet the Chainsaw.
By Drew Bryant December 13th, 2022, theloadoutblog.com
Noveske is a well-known rifle manufacturer within the firearms industry. It carries a legacy of building premium, rugged, and reliable ARs for the end user. To have a premium rifle experience that Noveske provides comes at a hefty price tag. With its newest rifle series, the company seeks to change that. Noveske is proud to introduce a new budget-friendly version of their rifles, meet the Chainsaw. Noveske is calling the new Chainsaw series “The People’s Rifle” due to its budget-friendly price point while also offering the same build quality and reliability as their top-tier ARs.
The new Chainsaw will feature forged upper and lower receivers that combine elements from their Gen 1 and Gen 4 rifle designs. This is a purpose-built rifle meant to be run hard and abused according to Noveske. The new Chainsaw series will come in three different barrel lengths and will be offered individually as a complete rifle, pistol, or SBR. Customers will also have the ability to purchase complete Chainsaw upper and lower receivers as well.
Below, is the press release and key features of the Chainsaw series from Noveske.
WHAT IS CHAINSAW?
Chainsaw will now be Noveske’s forged product offering based on a hybrid of our Gen 1 and Gen 4 designs. We have modified the basic M4 look to match our Gen 4 aesthetic of intentional lines and smooth fit. Noveske will offer Chainsaw in three barrel lengths and two calibers to meet your needs.
This product line, as its name suggests, is intended for hard and practical use. It will be Noveske’s utilitarian offering, with the same quality and dependability, at a price point open to more users.
Chainsaw will only be offered in black anodizing. It’s up to you to be creative and build out your chainsaw rifle. Think of it as buying a stock Tacoma.
NOVESKE CHAINSAW RIFLE
• 16” 5.56mm 416R Stainless with 1:7 twist Individually serialized barrel for QC purposes • Hand-polished Noveske Match Chamber • Mid-length gas tube system • Noveske marked gas block: Low profile, .750” journal, pinned to barrel • M4 barrel extension w/extended hand-polished feed ramps • ½”x28 muzzle threads with an A2 birdcage flash hider
• Noveske Chainsaw™ forged upper receiver from 7075-T6 aluminum w/extended feed ramps • Hardcoat type III anodizing • Black nitride Noveske marked forward assist • Radian Raptor LT charging handle • Featuring anti-rotation interface with handguard • Phosphate coated bolt carrier, full auto compatible, chrome lined carrier bore and key • Properly staked grade 8 American-made gas key bolts • Phosphate bolt made from Carpenter 158 heat-treated steel MPI tested (magnetic particle inspected)
• GEN 4 NSR-15” (M-LOK) Free Floating Handguard • Featuring M-LOK mounting positions every 45 degrees with Picatinny 1913 top rail • Light weight American made steel barrel nut • Lower Receiver
• Noveske Chainsaw™ forged lower receiver from 7075-T6 aluminum • Flared magazine well • Magpul-enhanced aluminum trigger guard • Government issue 90 degree safety selector • Hardcoat type III anodizing • Properly staked Noveske QD sling mount endplate • Noveske marked takedown and pivot pin • Adjustable tension screw for the perfect fit between the upper and lower • ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger • 6 Position Mil Spec Impact extruded carbine extension • H1 buffer with carbine action spring
• Stock: Magpul MOE SL • Grip: Magpul MOE K2 • Sights: Not included
• Overall length with a collapsed stock to the end of the muzzle device: 33” • 6.6 lbs dry weight • Comes with one 30-round Gen 3 PMAG (if you live in a state that can only have 10-round magazines, this 30-round magazine will be substituted for a 10-round magazine)
The new chainsaw is currently available now for purchase on Noveske’s website. The rifle configuration will cost $1,975, the pistol will cost $1,850, and the SBR will cost $1,800 with a $200 tax stamp. For more on the Chainsaw and Noveske’s other rifles, click here.
Thanks For Reading
Thank you for reading. If you enjoy this article hit that like button and subscribe to the newsletter. Feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains. Remember to stay deadly ladies and gents.
Hello, everyone and welcome to The Loadout Blog. The purpose of this website is to share educate, inform, and build a lasting culture around firearms. I want to create a hub of reliable, cohesive, and relevant material for today's shooter. I am seeking to appeal to all demographics so from the novice, to experienced, along with LE and military communities. I am here to be transparent and honest on all matters discussed or chronicled on this site. I will post content once a week at minimum or more often if time allows.
Now, a little bit about me. I served six years in the Marines Corps as an 0311. I was in 2nd BN 4th Marines, 5th Marine Reg, 1st Mar Div. I was in Golf Company while in 2/4. I was deployed twice during my time in. I did one deployment to Afghanistan and my second was on apart of 31st MEU. I departed the military in September of 2015. I currently work as an RSO at a local range in Vegas.
Thank you for stopping by my website and join the journey with me. To stay up to date with the website, hit that subscribe button. Be humble. Be savage. Have a great day.
Leave a Reply