Firearms|Firearm Accessories By Drew BryantApril 9th, 2022, theloadoutblog.com Maxim Defense recently introduced the new DSX-D suppressors. The new suppressor has a three-piece Monokore design that adds 7.5” inches to the […]
By Drew Bryant
April 9th, 2022, theloadoutblog.com
Maxim Defense recently introduced the new DSX-D suppressors. The new suppressor has a three-piece Monokore design that adds 7.5” inches to the overall length of your rifle. The new suppressor from Maxim Defense is full auto rated in all calibers but, features an 8.5” barrel restriction. The DSX-D can also be pinned to a 10.3 inch barrel to effect a 16” overall barrel length.
Below, is the press announcement from Maxim Defense about the new DSX-D suppressors.
The MSX suppressor line by Maxim Defense is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil and increase
Duty built for the world’s most rigorous demands, this suppressor is designed to be the most robust and strongest suppressor in category. It has been repeatably tested with SOCOM tables across a variety of calibers and barrel lengths, down to 8.5” 5.56 NATO with M855 ball ammunition and has survived with no damage or significant changed in sound reduction.
• State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
• Simple 3-piece design.
• Military grade materials.
• Adds 7.25” to the muzzle.
• Purposefully built for each available caliber.
• Suppressor core has integrated carbon cutters for tube cleaning.
• Full auto rated in all available calibers, 8.5” barrel restriction.
• Can be pinned to a 10.3” barrel to effect a 16” overall barrel length.
• Ships with direct thread mount:
– 1⁄2-28 thread mount for 5.56.
– 5/8-24 thread mount for 7.62 and 6.5 calibers.
• Secondary retention feature for the suppressor tube.
• Increase reliability and longevity with host firearms due to low gas blow back and low gain in host weapon cyclic rate compared to other more traditional suppressor designs.
• Drops sound to well below hearing safe levels (specific reduction based on weapon configuration, ammunition, barrel length and atmospheric conditions). For example: average measurement per MILSTD-1474D of 134dB on an 10.3” AR-15 chambered in 5.56 measured at the shooter’s left ear.
• Decreases flash, decreases recoil, increases accuracy.
• Fully and easily serviceable.
• Disassembles with common tools.
The DSX-D suppressors are available in 5.56 and 7.62 with an MSRP of 1,295. The new DSX-D suppressors with ATF Form 4 tax stamp will run you a little over $1,500.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.