Firearms|Firearm Accessories “This is Gold Mr. Bond. All my life, I have been in love with it’s color, it’s brilliance, it’s divine heaviness”, said Goldfinger to James Bond. Now, CMC […]
“This is Gold Mr. Bond. All my life, I have been in love with it’s color, it’s brilliance, it’s divine heaviness”, said Goldfinger to James Bond. Now, CMC Triggers is bringing the beauty of gold to their products. Recently, CMC triggers released their new Goldfinger AR trigger. The new trigger from CMC is a drop-in single stage trigger with a 3.5 lbs trigger pull. A trigger that is a Jack of All Trades that can be used for recreational, defensive, or competitive shooting.
Below, is the press release and specs for CMC’s new Goldfinger AR trigger.
CMC Triggers Corp., a Texas-based, family-owned and operated company designing and producing quality aftermarket gun parts, is proud to introduce the newest AR15/AR10 single-stage, match trigger to its reputable drop-in trigger line: the Goldfinger.
Made in the Great State of Texas, the Goldfinger single-stage, small pin, drop-in, flat-face trigger with a mirror-gold Cerakote® finish, is made from 8620 alloy steel and S7 tool steel with machined tolerances of +/- .001”. Completely self-contained, the Goldfinger requires no adjustment after placement in the firearm and delivers an ultra-smooth break with no gritty feeling and no feel of creep prior to the hammer release. The pre-set factory trigger pull is 3.5 lbs. and the positive trigger reset allows the user to quickly secure a follow-up shot, right on target.
The Goldfinger AR15/AR10 single-stage trigger is hand-assembled and tested in the Texas facility. A minimal lock time is designed right into the trigger assembly using a controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring. This assures a repeatable function when using either commercial or military-grade ammunition.
• Single Stage Trigger
• Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb
• Available Pin Sets: Small
• Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
• The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
• Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
• Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
• Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
• Hand assembled, and hand tested
• Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
• Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
• Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
• Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
• Easy to install
The new Goldfinger from CMC is available now on their website and from retailers. The new trigger retails for $235 MSRP. For more on the Goldfinger and other CMC products, click here.
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and stay deadly ladies and gents.