News|Firearm Accessories By Drew BryantJune 17th, 2023, theloadoutblog.com Last year, Safariland introduced the Schema IWB holster to the market. The new holster featured a skeletonized design with a slim profile. […]
By Drew Bryant
June 17th, 2023, theloadoutblog.com
Last year, Safariland introduced the Schema IWB holster to the market. The new holster featured a skeletonized design with a slim profile. At the time of release, the Schema was only available for the SIG P365, G43/43x, and Springfield Hellcat. Now, Safariland is proud to introduce more options for the Schema holster lineup. The Schema will be available for the G19 & G45, S&W Shield 2.0 Shield series, and the Taurus G2C and G3C.
Below, is the product description from Sarfariland on the Schema lineup of holsters.
The Schema Inside-the-Waistband holster features a minimalist design for enhanced concealment with smaller footprint compared to traditional inside the waistband holsters. Superior functionality and passive retention provide an exceptional platform for everyday carry for any user.
Schema is optic-compatible and will work with Romeo Zero, RMR CC, Shield RMS, Shield RMS-C, Swampfox Sentinal, Hex Wasp, Holosun 407K, Holosun 507K, J-point, Crimson Trace 1550, or similar optics.
• Skeletonized body provides optimized comfort and concealability
• Minimalist design is purpose-built for IWB (inside-the-waistband) carry
• Reinforced mouth allows firearm to be reholstered while holster is worn
• Adjustable cant and vertical mounting enables customized placement
• Firearm specific design creates secure fit
• Integrated passive trigger guard retention adds positive retention
• Trigger shields increase safety during wear and draw
• Sight channel provides clearance for standard height sights
The new Schema holster options are currently available on Safariland’s website. The new Schema holster retails for $39.99 MSRP. To purchase a Schema holster or to check out more Safariland products, click here.